Leonardo da Vinci -project: FI-04-B-F-PP-160530
The Modern Vocational Training Pilot (ModVoc)
Structure, target goals and contents of the programme
- Skills Vocational Competition Specialist training 20 credits (2 credits + 6 credits + 12 credits)
- Vocational Skills Competition Tutors act as the liaison persons at their workplaces in the organizing of competitions and encourage young people to participate in vocational skills competitions
- National Trade Managers act as trade managers in the national Skills Finland competitions. They are in charge of the design and construction of their competition area and of its operation during the competition.
- Vocational Coaching Trainers coach young people for national and/ or international vocational skills competitions in a school or a business.
- WorldSkills Experts are in charge of the test projects in their skill, of its evaluation and practical organization, and act as judges in the WorldSkills competitions. The experts for design the test projects and are responsible for the further development of their skill by elaborating the trade descriptions.
- Workshop Supervisor act as trade managers in their skill in international WorldSkills competitions. They are in cahrge of the design and construction of their competition area and of its operation during the competition